Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #261
    Inactive Member hippo girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aha! so thats who you are! sorry tear_drop, i must write that down, i keep forgetting who ppl are on msn!!

    lol

    nice pic of chai btw

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #262
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LoL, that's ok. To be honest. I forgot who you were too, lol [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #263
    Inactive Member Anniken's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Anni, I've got MSN these days and if you pm me at the other place I'll give you my thingy for it [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That sounds *so* wrong! *pm's you on the other place*

  4. #264
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *a billion years later* thanks Lain!

    and it's ballet Lori! ooooooooo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    *bounces around*

  5. #265
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL Laurie that is indeed a great name for us [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    babe o ramas unite!!


    Kat

  6. #266
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 21, 2002 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Kattitude ]</font>

  7. #267
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    bumping so that Sam can add her piccie [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  8. #268
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For old times sake.. I thought I'd bump all of us BABES back to the first page [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #269
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice thought Jen, but a lot of those piccies don't work anymore [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #270
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Nice thought Jen, but a lot of those piccies don't work anymore [img]frown.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Most work for me.. I see Terry & Janie, Kat, you, Marci, Lain.. I cant see Laurie though [img]frown.gif[/img]

    *edit* Add Steen and Mandie (_TearDropOnFire_ .. I think her name is Mandie) to that list of ppl I can see [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 27, 2003 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •